I’m not usually a list person. Or a quote person. Or a “jump on the bandwagon” person.
Yet, these are extraordinary times — and I seem to be becoming all of these things.
I suppose that different times, create different needs.
You (and possibly your team), may also require more support to tackle the day with positivity & fortitude. A dose of guidance, from those who you have been through it all, might help us.
So, here goes.
A few quotes of the moment. One from yours truly, at the closing.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Teddy Roosevelt
- Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. – Winston Churchill
- The best way out, is always through. – Robert Frost
- From caring, comes courage. – Lao Tzu
- There is nothing like staying home for real comfort. – Jane Austen
- Attempt the impossible to improve your work. – Bette Davis
- Wherever a man turns, he can find someone who needs him. – Albert Schweitzer
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination. – Albert Einstein
- If you are going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- Thinking will not overcome fear, but action can. – W. Clement Stone
While our lives may have increasing boundaries —
our minds remain infinite.
Share your stirring favorite in comments.
Live.Work.Think.Play shares observations concerning a wide array of topics from founding a company — to the perfect office gift. It is designed to share lessons learned from a variety of perspectives.